This is really really bad

other people need to go away and leave me the hell alone. I’m serious. This is totally ■■■■■■ up. I can’t even begin to deal with this in any way shape or form. I can barely handle what little I do. There’s no way I can handle this. It’s too much to ask. Why do people have to put their own deficits off on me? Why do people expect me to able to cope with stress like this? I try to not bother people but you think they would see how I struggle and they would care enough to not overload me. But no! Let’s just pile the crap on top of her until she breaks. Let’s just push her until she tries to kill herself again. It’s like no one remembers how sick I am. It’s like no one remembers how bad it gets. So let’s just push it and push it until she snaps. It’s total bullcrap.

3 Likes

What’s going on @Leaf?

3 Likes

@Leaf are you safe right now?
Can you respond?

1 Like

I know what you mean @Leaf. Those around me are still in denial or make up excuses to overload me with crap. I get tired of reminding everyone that I’m still ill and struggling. Just because I have a few good days, that I must be “cured”. It sucks! I hope whatever is happening to you stops and you can have relief from this.

3 Likes

I’m sorry wave. I can’t say right now. It’s too much. Yes I’m safe. I’m just so upset.

1 Like

@Leaf

Honey, what can I do to help? I think you’re courageous, kind, funny, smart, and pretty. I want to say so many things, but I cant find the words.

You’ve changed your world so much, for the better, and I want to have the courage you do.

Friend, I’m sending you hugs.

1 Like

Llama is rooting for you,

Stay safe and know you’ve got friends here.

2 Likes

Hugs Leaf. I’m here if you want to talk.

1 Like

Hey Leaf.

Sending some good vibes your way…

:rose:

1 Like

I’m sorry, @Leaf. That sounds really rough. I hope things get better soon.

1 Like

I’m sorry @Leaf. Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about this @Leaf

I hope those people treat you better, you deserve better

1 Like

Wishing you well @Leaf

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.