This is my destiny!

i was very clever at school
in primary school and secondry school
and become the first on final year of primary school
and in high school i managed to enter pharmacy university !!!
after failing in second year in college
after repeating the scond year in university
my symptoms begin in vacation of second year in summer 2010!
thereafter i become mad person talking to hallucinations and they control me and control my life and making me fail in the college
i become wellknown as failure person among my fellows
third year in college i fail then succeed after repeating it and after alot alot of efforts
four year my voices judge on me to fail then succeed after repeating and exerting big efforts
fifth year in college voices say to me you will fail then after repeating it i succeed and of course after big efforts and graduate finally!
i worked after that in an easy job then succeed in working and converted from student to worker
then after that working in harder job in hospital
nowdays my symptoms get wilder i hardly can sleep
btw i m taking quetiapine 200 mg which is highly sedative i even took melatonin yesterday which made me to sleep several hours may be i m not fully sleep yesterday even
so from time to time my symptoms get wilder
and my old previous doctor passed away who was very experienced and can help me really
byebye

3 Likes

You ok? I was really smart at school too till I was 14 or so and went downhill very quickly. I look back now and see the sz coming in . It’s hard but life is something everyone has to work at…well most for sure.

3 Likes

Congratulations on finishing your pharmacy degree!

But based on your posts here you really need to reach out to a pdoc.

2 Likes

I was also take one year drop from my college study and after that some how cleared the graduation in civil engineering.
It is very difficult to continue studying after schizophrenia breakdown.

2 Likes

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

My destiny is to save the beauty in this moment for the ones that follow.

:blush:

4 Likes

The duckling with its shadow is beautiful

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.