This is going to sound grandiose and weird

I have generated a LOT of wealth with my ideas. Now they want to revoke my ssi and make me get a job. What kind of job will it be? Cleaning a few pots? Mowing a lawn? I was able to generate these ideas because I remained isolated and inactive, and I am likely to generate more great ideas if they just leave me alone. But no, it offends their sense of propriety to see someone isolated and not having a job. The situation has gotten ridiculous. Yesterday I went to buy some beer from the Dollar General Store, and I wore a light blue shirt and off white shorts - the same colors that Walmart employees wear. (I had this idea that Walmart could start a chain of convenience stores and use Walmart distribution to stock their shelves.) Wearing the Walmart colors was just a mistake, but even if it was deliberate, so what? It’s no crime. This whole situation is so out of proportion.

Sounds like you are losing insight and going downhill. Please see a doctor as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Ideas aren’t valuable but well executed ideas are.

2 Likes

Tell that to bulbhead. The company that never goes away.

1 Like

How do you know this brother?

You’re right. Quite often HOW you do something is more important than WHAT you do.

I don’t know. I just had a little paranoid glitch.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.