This is freaking awesome

I feel like im in training to be the king of kings.This is freaking awesome! My song is Alesia Cara Here. I feel like it was made just for me. I’m feeling like a lot of famous women are going to be my wives. I’m loony tunes tho.

3 Likes

Yeah, you have delusions of grandeur.

Possible but unlikely. Maybe I’m just the last test iteration before the actual king does what I’m doing. Cool either way! Id be happy with a millie and a thank you.

Are you homeless now?

Did you go back to your parents?

How’s probation going?

1 Like

I want to thank all the mentally ill for their sacrifices on my behalf. Ive been of the belief that stars were bs when they said they were humbled by the support. I’m truly humbled by the support and sacrifice. I want to personally thank and make rich people who sacrificed on my behalf. eternally grateful and love you all!

MY charge disappeared and yes im homeless for now. I think on my 25th bday july my life is going to get ■■■■■■■ unbelievably awesome! This is freaking awesome!

You sound floridly psychotic.
Hope I’m wrong.

That’s cool I have nothing to prove. There is a chance I am crazy. I just want to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.

He’s not psychotic.

He’s a known troll coming off a six month suspension.

2 Likes

Not trolling just thank my peeps.Love you all! MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS - THRIFT SHOP FEAT. WANZ (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

1 Like

I heard the pope and the queen want to move into my neighbourhood as well. I haven’t done anything :confused: :upside_down_face: :sleepy: :weary: :tired_face: :smile::innocent:

Queen Elizabeth is my grandma. My oldest daughter is named after her. That’s if im not a test. I have the full package tho one ball, tiny pizza pizza, sync with music, time going by slow and sleeping 2-4 hours a night. It feels like im it.

call me Tyleer Boucher. like off the waterboy. French name. Pope francis. hmm

i’m loony tunes tho!

1 Like

A lot of peoples sacrafices have been for me. Truly humbled and grateful. Will do it all again for my son aideen boucher.

For my family too probably.

Yep im crazy! Guess who my mom is? Lady Gaga like gooogooo gaga. haha told you guys you were right. loony tunes.

Our vision for the world is great. perfect world for 3 billion people. You’re all in. PUsh through. Love you and thank you!

You’re a troll and it’s only a matter of time before you get yourself suspended again,

You freaking creep.

And no one here has sacrificed anything for you so just shut up.

Isn’t it funny that my mom Lady Gaga is staring in house of gucci. IT’s about a woman who marries into a wealthy family and ■■■■■ it all up. Biggest transition of power in the history of the world.

Anyway im out of here before the russians or chinese catch wind of who i am. Big middle finger to them. Good luck playas!

Guess you had a lot to say while you were suspended :smile:

Feel better now?

:cowboy_hat_face:

Men that sleep around for its own sake are disgusting.

WTF did I just read?

An episode of acute psychosis I think.