This is Bullshit

Hi wave good luck with your fight.i wish i could help you about this situation but my money too worthless at usa so i can not help you about financial things.as i said i wish i could help you…usa is hard place to live unfortunately.i don t have any idea what you can do for not being homeless. it sound crazy but if you come to turkey i can find a place to live but i think its too far for you.

1 Like

I wish you luck. You do what you have to do. :purple_heart:

He actually punched me in my face and choked me a couple of weeks ago, I did not lay a hand on him.
He was having a Narcisstic rage.
I told my psychiatrist and she did not do anything about it.
I am really starting not to like her.

He at least told the truth and admitted to her that he hit me.

He has not laid a hand on me since that occasion.

I really am starting to get worried, because he is on his way to my brothers house and he is going to spread lies about me.
My brother can be very violent as well.

My Father is very very hard working man, he worked hard all his life, now, he is 73 year old male working full time earning money for us but he has anger/temper in him. I remember when my parents hurt me and I blamed them on several occasions, I got several hostile thoughts on my Father. My Father has type 2 diabetes and diabetes is some how related to Schizophrenia, I read it somewhere. My Mother’s memory is bad. I guess I got Schizophrenia because we have wrong genes but my Elder Sister is just perfect. I guess it is all upto to the unhealthy sperm and or egg making it to life and I’m born. Olanzapine makes me hostile. Olanzapine gave me depression. Olanzapine makes me think winning is everything and having sex with all females is correct. I no longer use Olanzapine+Resperidone. Previously I used Olanzapine 20 mg for years + 4 mg Resperidone for years and on few occasions 40-80 mg Ziprasidone. Now I use 80 mg Ziprasidone and I’m no longer hostile. On August 17th I will buy Abilify and I will stop taking Ziprasidone. Your Father and my Father both have some wrong genes and we are born like this, it is not their mistake, your father and my father are not evil, their(both of them) have bad genes that is the ultimate truth. Don’t fear your Father. Don’t fear at all. The most important thing in this world is not knowing what is correct, in other words we simply somehow fail to know what is correct.

Don’t fear your Father. Start with knowing what is correct. Fear is not the answer. You must know what is correct and it is not easy if not impossible.

Step 1: Know what is correct. Correct is not an absolute word, it is a relative word so know what is correct for the moment/situation.

Step 2: Decide to make the correct thing happen after coming to a conclusion what is correct.

Last step: Take a print out of this thread and show it to your Brother and ask for his help.

1 Like

remove yourself, Wave. You have to be able to pick your battles,
and this one is a losing one.

Get out, get away, be done.

3 Likes

I am really frightened that once discovers that I’m gone he will call the authorities and lie and tell them that I was violent to him or my “mother”.

He knows that I suffer from a severe mental illness and may use it against me.

I may end up in jail.

He can set me up with anything and I have no reliable witnesses

Maybe just a last parting word, I want you to leave me alone.

@Wave I think you should listen to @mortimermouse…you are a victim of abuse in that house and no professional would mistake abuser with his victims. I lived with narcissistic psychopath for a year. Can’t be compared to a life long suffer that you had but I know how it feels… You know it won’t stop. How can you work on your recovery if you stay in sick enviroment.? Take a deep breath and believe in yourself. You are a fighter.

2 Likes

Thank you @Sarad, your kind words mean a lot to me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s very good advice thanks for the share I hope it is taken.

I’m sorry to hear about your trouble with your father. I’m like you also dissapointed in the reactions of your psychiatrist. In times like these you need someone you can rely on. Sociopaths are very manipulative and your dad probably convinced your pdoc that he was doing a very noble deed to have you under his roof. ■■■■ all of that. I would get a crisis team to escourt me out of that hell hole. You were doing so fine lately and stress like this will just make you to relapse and that is something you do not want now. You are a respected member on this forum and everyone of us wants the best for you.

1 Like

Thank you @Fellowman I really appreciate your kind words.
I think that you are a respected member of this forum as well.

1 Like

What kind of dog do you have? I live in Louisiana and my parents might be able to hang on to him for you while you get situated somewhere.

I think calling the crisis center is the best thing. They sometimes have housing for battered individuals. You can get away from them. You will have a better life on your own.

2 Likes

I am sorry to hear this Wave, you deserve unconditional love from your dad, not abuse.

Listen to the others on here. Know someone cares.

1 Like

Thank you @metime but as much as it hurts me I think that I may have to let him go.
I will miss him more than my “parents” and Dysfunctional family.
I don’t know where I am going to live, I really hope I survive this because I really don’t want to live any more.
I was robbed of my self - I don’t know who I am anymore and the male predator “father” just walked in the house. I am starting to get some intense flashbacks.
I really don’t feel safe here, I have to let go of my wasted illusionary life.
I may leave first thing in the morning.
I don’t want any ties I hope that I will be safe.
I will most likely end up commiting suicide at some point.
The pain is too overwhelming.

You will not commit suicide! You will learn to cope with the pain!

This is just the pain talking. You will get your head right once you get out of this situation. Take your dog for a walk and take your phone. Call the crisis center right now. Tell your father that you are taking the dog for a walk. Don’t let him know your plans. You can leave with just the shirt on your back, but you have to get out of there. Leave your dog if you need to. Just go.

I prefer to make my exit when they are sleeping.
I may call before daybreak

No wave!

Call help ASAP and get out of there. Things will work out, you just have to go. Like the hospital always asks if you have a safe place to go…

1 Like

Good plan! Stick to it!

1 Like

Hey @Wave did you call the crisis line?

1 Like