This is bad, very bad

Sure I understand maybe call a church some of them help people in need

A lot more than I have, hundreds of dollars more.

I’m sorry scuba. Please don’t hang yourself. I don’t have any more advice to offer other than what everyone else has already said.

I just wnated you to know I’m here with you. Anytime.

3 Likes

Nor am I. 15151515151515

It will take at least 30 days after a missed car payment for them to start repo. It is probably best to try to work with the lender. Usually, they don’t really want your car because it’s rarely worth more than the loan, and repo-ing it is expensive.

Have you applied for food stamps? That’s usually one of the easiest benefits to get and it can take some pressure off.

1 Like

Your a fighter, you struggle with your illness and you still manage to work. You are an inspiration and someone that deserves great respect. Please call someone if not a suicide hotline, I would hope they or someone could direct you to help.

1 Like

I applied for food stamps when I was unemployed and had zero income, and they denied me. You’re right, though, it would take some pressure off.

@5713 if it gets to the point that I feel like I’m about to do it I will call a friend or a suicide hotline or something. A friend of mine told me about a suicide line you can text to.

Banks don’t usually want the car back, they would probably work with you on this

1 Like

I hope so.

1 Like

Are you able to do handyman stuff? Or even shovel snow or something like that? You might find ads for people looking for someone to help them out in either Craigslist or you could try the Nextdoor app.

Perhaps a food bank then. They usually don’t require documentation.

Sadly, I’m not handy at all. That’s how I hurt myself, trying to use a circular saw at work when I’m terrible with power tools.

1 Like

What about shoveling snow or yard work?

I may try a food bank, though I would feel like an ass driving up to one in a 2015 car. It’s like, if I could afford a car this new (though I really can’t afford it), what am I doing at a food bank?

I had to quit my last job because of extreme back pain.

1 Like

I need a food bank and I have a new car. I simply don’t have the money for all the food for the month

1 Like

Like you said your not handy you can’t work on your car , newer cars are best for some people. I’ve worked in food banks and all kinds of people come in. Swallow your pride and reach out for be help it would be best to find a case worker that can help you with all aspects and for the future. I know our local homeless shelter does that stuff wouldn’t think be they care if your homeless or on your way. Church or government agency

Salvation army maybe

Yeah, I was just thinking maybe I could get a case manager at the psych clinic. They could probably help me with pointing me in the direction of help around the area.

3 Likes

Im im in some debt anlittle ubder30i pay what i casn afford.00please stay with us.

1 Like