This is a Song for All of the Radio Stations Who Are Playing Songs Against Me and Trying to Send Me Messages

I have no idea what all of you want me to do. Please stop…I surrender.

Did you call your medical team to let them know you’re becoming psychotic ?

2 Likes

Patrick please contact your doctor.
You are becoming psychotic.

2 Likes

The others are right. It sounds like you need to talk to your pdoc about these things.

Please contact your doctor or go to the hospital,

At the very least, turn off your radio.

4 Likes

Patrick,

The only message you should pay attention to is this:

You are on the verge of an episode. You are losing touch with objective reality. Please don’t skip any med dose. And contact your pdoc asap.

1 Like

Hope you will get good help and feel better soon.

I Agree you should tell your Dr but think I understand a bit because I have had this feeling experience or similar as you .

Medication increase helped me.

Maybe that would help you too but I understand it’s real to you as it was (or is)to me …

Good wishes to you.

:pray:t3::two_hearts:

1 Like

I think Pat knows what he’s doing and this is a joke… correct me if I’m wrong.

It sounds like you are having psychotic symptoms… nobody is targeting you with station radio, that’s ridiculous. You’re one of thousands of people who listen to them, they don’t even know who you are.

It’s coincidences. Back when I was delusional, I used to think someone at apple was moving my music or manipulating shuffle on my phone’s music to send me messages, either by lyrics or title. All that was happening was coincidence. It’s a freeing thing knowing that few know you and life is boring, quiet, and happening all around you.

1 Like
1 Like

This is crazy, @fingolfin…but i was just going to play that Vain Video for a joke. I decided things were too grim in this moment.

But thanks for that. You just cheered me up a bit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great minds think alike maybe ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seriously Patrick, I was getting messages from radio songs when I was sick…

I hope you’re just joking, but it can be a serious sign… take care of yourself.

1 Like

@PatrickT it’s that time again…yes, I’m talking about going to the mental ward for observation…you are OUT OF IT.

1 Like

Or fools seldom differ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably Firemonkey :slight_smile:

I was just joking.

See “Great minds think alike”

1 Like

Have you noticed how the wise quotes are dying out? We don’t hear them on the media much any more…

They’re important… most of them give us wise words I think.

Oh I dunno, maybe I’m just crayzee…