This is a nightmare!

My husband questioned me over and over about why I don’t like his mother. Got it out of me that I’m paranoid about her. Asked me should he tell her? I said NO! Please don’t tell her! He said why then I said it would make it worse.

How can I tell him his mother is trying to control my mind and read my thoughts and that she still thinking of poisoning me??? How could I tell him all this? If it’s let out to her all hell will break loose!! Then I’ll be really f***ed! Then she’ll try even harder to… to…

I’m in deep sh!t…I feel like I’m spiralling down down down into a pit.

I can’t escape short of divorcing him I’m stuck with his mother in my life and I HATE it!! I love him but… his mother scares me…

Help me…help me o God. … I’m in deep sh!t…

1 Like

This is not true. People cant control other peoples minds or read their thoughts. You need to realize this is just a delusion.

1 Like

This sounds like a difficult situation to be in. People always have funny relationships with mother in laws and this illness could add a whole different dimension to it. It sounds like your husband isn’t being sympathetic with your situation. I don’t think he would play those games with you if he was. BTW she cannot read your mind. You are having symptoms. Get those checked out a.s.a.p.

1 Like

Practically no one likes their mother-in-law – it’s a universal constant.

2 Likes

Yes it’s true. I’m lucky my mother-in-law doesn’t even speak English. haha!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.