This has thrown me

Normally my stepdaughter takes me grocery shopping on a Sunday or Monday . She had a friend staying yesterday so I agreed to doing it today. Today however she woke with a painful and swollen red eye so shopping couldn’t be done. Tomorrow she has go to the hospital about it. She’s been told not to drive so one of her daughters is taking her. It’s obviously a priority that she finds out what’s caused it , and gets help for it , but it’s thrown me .

She’s said that my granddaughters can come with me to get any bits I need from the smaller ,local supermarket . I’m now wondering what I should get apart from lunches which I’m nearly out of . I still have milk,coffee,food in the freezer .

2 Likes

Mini potatoes are so awesome and easy to make and fit with almost any meal. They can be steamed or fried or baked.

1 Like

love you @firemonkey. it’s hard to count on people. Sometimes after Phil smokes a puff of pot, he wants to do everything for me. I hope you don’t have to wait too long.

1 Like

I usually get sweet potatoes rather than baking potatoes. I’m not sure what you mean by ‘mini potatoes’.

1 Like

Probably just small ,baby, or new potatoes. We get them in white,red, and blue.

2 Likes

Small potatoes. Sometimes I eat brussel sprouts with them.

2 Likes

My stepdaughter has been very good to me . It’s my difficulty adjusting to a change of plans that’s the problem .

1 Like

yeah, routine. I get it. I’ve always known it, it does matter.

1 Like

It seems my stepdaughter’s eye problem is arthritis related .

I would get lunch meat and make sandwiches. Frozen and fresh veggies as well

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.