This explains a lot

Funny, in my dream last night I was in Hell and had to go through a large number of trials to get out and one of the trials asked to explain the phenomenon of hypocrisy but it was a trick question because the answer was hypocrisy didn’t exist, it’s natural for two conflicting things to be true and common, life doesn’t exist in absolutes. That was just in my dream though.

I think my life would have been 95% smooth sailing if I hadn’t had mental illness.

1 Like

We are all hypocritical and judgemental. If I said you are hypocritical and judgemental that would be hypocritical and judgemental of me yet I do it anyway haha. We are soo interesting aren’t we?

1 Like

But at least you’re still alive @Anna. I always had this illness, it just needed a trigger. Especially when it comes to relationships, even if I didn’t, I’d probably still be single.

I know I won’t be alive very long if I don’t find an antidepressant that works for me that I can stay on for a long period of time.

I was doing great in school and socially and told I was going places until depression hit me and my psychosis got really bad. Now I’m struggling to stay afloat 90% of the time.

As much as your posts about “evil demons” and “spirits” annoy and even aggravate me at times, @Anna, I see a fair amount of myself in you. For one, we’re both probably highly physically attractive, but there’s another thing: we’re both too smart for our own damn good, lol! But seriously, it can lead to a host of problems, mainly neuroticism. So yes it makes life difficult that way!

1 Like