This day is tuckering me out

Got my bloodwork done. Went shopping. Had a $40 gift card but spent $90 more than that. Yikes. Bought supper for myself. Chinese food from the deli. It looks good. I was waffling between that and the sushi. Next time I’ll get sushi. The chinese food came to about $6 so a lot cheaper than ordering from the restaurant. I got sweet and sour chicken, ginger beef and fried rice.
I just finished unpacking the groceries and I’m going to watch some Netflix and later I’ll do the dishes.
I bought a cinnamon caramel coffee cake in case the kids and my ex husband pop by.

6 Likes

Glad you had a good day. :parrot::parrot::parrot:

1 Like

That’s a full day, sounds like you got some tasty food though. I hope the rest of your day goes smoothly.

1 Like

I figure if this is my last full week before dental surgery I better eat some real food.

1 Like

Supper.

3 Likes

That looks really good. :smiley_cat::smiley_cat::smiley_cat:

1 Like

It’s pretty decent

1 Like

It’s good to feel tuckered out after a good day’s work. You will rest well.

1 Like

I hope so. It actually felt pretty good getting out of the house

1 Like

Sounds a productive day so well done you and enjoy the rest of the evening! I do like a good sweet and sour…it’s easy but is so good when done right!

1 Like

That’s a great deal! How was it?

1 Like

All tasted good but some of the ginger beef was very tough

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.