This could be my last month..?

today was my bad day…
the main problem was my illness (sz)…
i had one to one talk with the boss of my job…
she said that my performance @ job was too poor…
she blamed me for not being active ,showing lack of communication with peers and so on’
she warned me if i continue to act like this .she will fire me…
so i am kinda confused sz makes me lazy inactive ,irresponsible …
if i am fired from job…i don’t know what would be my next step…so .very
distressed…i am sure today i will not able to sleep.
thinking of going back to med…take care all my friends… far :cry:

No, you’re not lazy. This illness can drain your motivation and energy. It is not a failing on your part. Don’t blame yourself.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry! You’re not the first person to say this just in two days, what’s wrong with bosses lately? People need to be like they want, makes no sense, if you’re not extroverted you’re not, what’s the harm if you do your job well?

Like Malvok said, it’s not your fault! It really isn’t

1 Like

Are you saying you aren’t on meds? If so, I strongly urge you to go back on them and then you might be able to function enough to keep your job? I am sorry you and your boss aren’t getting along. I can’t imagine your stress level right now. Good luck.

2 Likes

Bro you should take medications .lazziness is something i am fed up from too. But do you feel any advantage of leaving medications?

1 Like

Good luck in whatever decision you make. It can take a while for meds to kick in though. Have you explained your medical situation to your boss?

1 Like

nope… :disappointed:

Doesn’t sound like you have much to lose if you think they’ll fire you in a month. Try explaining the situation to them.

1 Like

every job i ever had they said the same of me.
why are you quiet ?
why don’t you say something ?
you are like a ghost :ghost: ?
you don’t communicate ?
etc.
it is the sz…hold your head up high…
you are not lazy…that is ■■■■■■■■.
you deal with sz and working…■■■■■■■ good on you.
you are a hero in my eyes. :crown:
take care :alien:

3 Likes

@darksith and @everhopeful i am thinking that i am going to discus sz issue with my boss…
first let me visit my pdoc …then.
i am lil scared that what happens if they know the truth…will they accept me as a employee…???
thanks for ur concerns…take care… :pray:

1 Like

maybe say you have anxiety…or you are naturally quiet.
i don’t know saying you are sz is a ’ good ’ idea…but that is your decision. :sunny:
take care :alien:

1 Like

I’ve had co-workers and supervisors at jobs I’ve had in the past tell me that they overheard the boss saying that I was going to be fired for being too slow or for poor performance so I consciously put out more effort to be faster and to stay busier and I saved my jobs.

1 Like

@77nick77… I am thinking of applying same formula as u suggest…mine co-worker are the one who probably filed complainant to my boss…
i might try to stay alert,sharp,and active …hope this will work…thankS nick…have a good day and take caRE :pray:

1 Like

If you’re an American by all means tell your boss your condition. The American Civil Liberties act protects your job. In fact the law says they have to make accommodation for you.

1 Like

no i am not…anyways thanks…@orange
let see what happens in this month…
i will try every possible means to save my job… let’s :pray:

Good luck, far-cry0. I hope you can do it.

1 Like