Thinking of emulating this guy

You know what they say, emulation is the sincerest form of flattery…

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/harrypotter/images/5/53/GellertGrindelwaldHarryPotterPagetoScreen.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20120111201035

role models are cool. my younger brother is one of my role model because he’s a normie. kinda sad

1 Like

I totally agree…

1 Like

I look up to my younger brother too, he has come farther than me in life so he is like my older brother.

1 Like

How can you emulate him, the hairstyle? That seems doable, but you oughtnt to get plastic surgery to look like someone out of a film, that would be overkill.

I have an older brother. I wish I could look up to him, but he’s not the type of person I would want to look up to. he is the reason that I’ve never taken drugs, though.

1 Like

Hahaha, It’s all about persona and how you convey yourself… There are many ways to alter you’re appreance… I usually use herbs of a sort… Or intense study of my subject… Especially their mannerisms… All you need is an air about them, I don’t wanna be replica or a carbon copy, just a poor knock-off copy… Or at least as I would deem it!

1 Like

are scientists cloning humans yet?