Thinking i should just go to culinary school

but I don’t really like being in the kitchen. I don’t know if it would work out. it just seems like things would be easier for me, and I always wanted to own a restaurant.

the only thing preventing me from doing it is the commute into city traffic.

it’s either culinary school, or horticulture degree, or luthier school, or disability benefits/do nothing haha… :innocent:

1 Like

Which one do you want us to tell you? You always talk about gardening. What makes you think cooking is any easier? You work a demanding high pressure job in a hot azz kitchen for little pay unless you’re on TV. Use your soul. It’s for eternity. Believe me.

:innocent:

2 Likes

I know it’s no vacation, but I like the atmosphere most. I was just telling mom, “if only I could develop a love of cooking” my life would be so much better. was hoping if I got some training I could learn to enjoy it.

it’s got to be better than working in a warehouse. like I did previously.

1 Like

Tell me now what you cook? Burgers and fries aren’t interesting. Do you try complex recipes? Use interesting equipment? Make ice cream? Make butter? Make pasta? Lots of things to consider.

2 Likes

Does culinary school teach you to become a chef? That might be a enjoyable job and decent pay too

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.