Thinking about converting to Wicca

Recently I have been looking for some kind of religion and I have always loved the earth.

What’s Wicca? Never heard of it.

It’s an earth based religion that practices good magic. They believe in “if it does no harm do as ye will” there are many that believe in many gods and goddesses and others that believe in one god and one godess. It is part of pagan that believe in the five elements that are represented by a pentagram the elements are as follows: Fire, water, air, earth, and spirit. Many Wiccens decide to be in a coven but some decide to practice by themselves.

Sounds pretty cool. Strikes me that it is similar to very ancient styles of spirituality.

PS it must be pretty popular because ‘Wicca’ came up on my iPad autocomplete thingy.

1 Like

Where I live it’s pretty taboo.

You can convert to Wicca if you want to, it’s your choice. It’s a pretty new religion, developed some time in the 20th century.

It might be new but it seems right.

You should do what makes you happy. It’s not going to hurt anyone if you convert.

I don’t believe in magic, but worshipping nature makes sense to me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.