Think I'm going to stay inside for about a month..too much of the outside world is really upsetting me

Home and in my bed is where I want to be…I don’t want to see the light. It hurts too much.

1 Like

But you need vitamin D. Helps combat depression/low mood. At least open your windows sometimes.

4 Likes

:expressionless: I don’t wanna see anything

How u gonna get money to survive then?

1 Like

I’m on disability.:expressionless:

Damn u lucky XD

Disability doesnt even exist in my country, well it does but its equals out at about 50 usd lol.

1 Like

That’s terrible to make people suffer that way.

1 Like

Dont worry lol, we got used to " life aint fair " living in Africa

1 Like

That’s horrible. I have been there, and dated people from there. I sailed over from Spain.

1 Like

I have become recluse too

1 Like

I wish I could talk to him now he would help me but I look too terrible

I feel like I’m cracked out on cocaine. Nobody understands.

You look very pretty in your profile pic.

Dont be so hard on yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel like nobody understands too. May I ask you a question?

1 Like

That was before I got sick

Yes you can ask

I saw one of your earlier posts about your picture. You described it as “a memory” the subtext in your profile says ‘I was once a wide eted wonderful little girl’

I took notice because I had an emotional response to that. It is consistent with the thread I published yesterday “do we ever reconcile”

My question is, how do you feel about yourself since becoming unwell? And how long ago was it when you became unwell.
I am sorry to ask, it is with good intentions

1 Like

I feel like I’m a stupid fat little heffer cracked out on meds and I just wanna cry I’ve been sick for so many years now 2011 it’s like I’ve lost my life

1 Like

Like I’m dead 98765

1 Like

I am sorry, because I know what it feels like. Different to yourself obviously, but identical with my own

1 Like