Things in the USA

Things in the USA are getting bad for women, trans, and drag queens

In Arkansas they made it a crime to have caused a miscarriage for any reason, this means if a woman who is getting her eggs implanted and there are multiple eggs fertilized she has to have all eggs implanted

To have caused a miscarriage no matter if it’s your own you can be put to death because it is now considered first degree murder! A miscarriage!

I fear they will make birth control illegal

The IUD and morning after pill are already illegal

If a bill goes through people who were assigned male at birth but are trans will not be able to wear skirts, maybe not have long hair. But this extends to people assigned female at birth too if we have short hair, and possibly wear PANTS we will be charged as a sex offender

If it gets much worse I think I want to move to another country… Maybe Japan?

Can anyone from Japan tell me how things are like?

I hate to move but I’m starting to feel I have no choice

This is all just very scary for me

3 Likes

I hope that you were misinformed and that it’s not true what you are telling. Time to start a lawsuit else.

In Belgium we have very liberal laws but the minds and hearts of not all people are with it. Still plenty of discrimination and violence against LGBT and disabled people/ psychiatric patients.

3 Likes

@Jonathan2 I read the law on women rights on a news report website.

My friend who’s trans told me about the trans and drag queen laws

1 Like

It just seems a bit crazy that women wouldn’t be able to cut their hair and wear pants…

2 Likes

@Jonathan2 I know… It all seems crazy to me though…

1 Like

You’re right all is crazy but I know it’s not within the scope of the forum to discuss I think.

@Jonathan2 if not it’ll get locked and I’m fine with that I guess… I didn’t know

1 Like

I think we can’t talk about abortion and politics…

This forum has its downsides I know…

1 Like

@Jonathan2 sorry I forgot

1 Like

This isn’t the entire USA. Some states have pushed laws like this, but none of this applies to the US as a whole.

4 Likes

Japan is not super trans/ LGBT friendly unfortunately cause I was looking into moving there with my partner but…they have some questionable laws on it…

1 Like

Not wearing skirts or having haircuts?

Do you have any sources?

I agree things are bad right now,

But I need to see more information because a lot of your post seems a little much.

Also,

You can do something,

Vote,

Move to a better state.

I live in California and am offering women a place to stay if they need medical services they can’t get in their state.

It’s the only thing I can do, but I’m doing it.

6 Likes

This is not true.

2 Likes

This doesn’t sound right. I lived in Japan for 3 years. The men all go drinking after work and everyone rides the train. The women all get groped by the drunk men on the trains.

But you can leave your wallet or phone on a seat and come back hours later and it will still be there. Every place has its vices.

1 Like

@Charles_Foster

According to what I hear it’s Arkansas bill 1174 act 63 I didn’t read it myself I will admit because my eyes go weird with the font they use everytime I try and download and read said act

1 Like

Yeah,

I’m not watching it as it is not a government source.

It’s literally a TikTok (sp?).

Just some women talking on an uncredible website.

“According to what you hear” isn’t fact.

You need to figure out what is actually going on in your state before spreading fear.

Things are bad,

I’m not saying they aren’t.

But coming on here with bad information isn’t making it better.

6 Likes

These are all bills that are currently in the works they haven’t been signed into law yet but the fact that they’re even getting a chance to pass is terrifying

2 Likes

@Charles_Foster I focused really hard and read it

HB1174 Bill Information - Arkansas State Legislature.

They said that life starts at fertilization and to have caused any kind of miscarriage is considered murder

If I’m correct the morning after pill prevents a fertilized egg from attaching making at the very least the morning after pill illegal

1 Like

I’m just aggravated with people seeing issues and wanting to leave the states.

If you honestly think you can afford to leave and another country will take you in,

Go right ahead.

But you’re being unrealistic.

I see the bad things happening.

Write a congressman, vote, get involved.

MOVE TO A BLUE STATE.

It’s easier than moving to Japan.

People are being drama about wanting to leave the US.

Things aren’t right here, but this country deserves more respect than to just be cast aside because some jackasses are trying to take us backwards.

And other countries aren’t the freaking paradise you think they are.

Have you ever travelled outside the states?

5 Likes

@Noise 1174 has been signed and passed according to what I read.

@Charles_Foster yeah you’re probably right but it’s still crazy and no I haven’t

2 Likes