Things I regret and things I used to worry about

I regret the death of Kikis,
I used to worry about the death of Fidel, Chavez, Mandela and Mugabe,
The mystery of what happened doesn’t interest me anymore.

Is this what you were referring to?

“A kiki is a social gathering, usually for the purpose of casually “kicking back,” gossiping, and sharing stories. It is historically connected to LGBTQ communities. Alternatively, kiki is also the name of a ballroom drag subculture that celebrates gender nonconformity, racial diversity, and sexual openness.”

Personally I’m not ready to call you a troll… but you definitely presume people know what it is your talking about. And predominantly they don’t/can’t. I just don’t know if it’s a blind spot of yours, or if it’s more deliberate??

If thats all you worry about life must be kinda bliss for you

I wrote to a mystic by the name of Kikis who sadly has now passed, I really sent him terrible blunt punches of words because I simply could smooth them into something subtle that would transmute the trauma and move me away from destructive pleasure, all he ever said to me was it was all in my imagination. I wasn’t trying to troll him, though I guess trolling is really just that, sharing things that one can’t deal with alone in the most obnoxious way, for me I have always thought of it as the same as practicing gong fu, and have always restricted myself to trolling masters rather than ordinary people, but I guess we’re all ordinary. Another mystic by the name of Sheikh Nazim really died in the most brutal way trying to save me, but then I believe it was he who called me to psychosis in the first place :frowning:

I believe Kikis used to write for the Cyprus Mail, he always seemed more of a troll than me. I guess, like him, I have always had a jealous streak, and I confess my motives were not all pure, but then whose are, life is an approximation.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.