Things I can't believe I can do. memorized skills

I am amazed my hands remember how to type because if I look at a single letter I can’t remember where to type it really…it just happens…playing guitar too…I have done it so long I’ve really took for granted just how much I’ve memorized…is this amazing to you?

2 Likes

I think that in general, a relatively healthy human brain is an amazing thing. However, I’m a bit biased. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Muscle memory is amazing. I used to fling forklifts around in narrow aisles without using a brake pedal. Much like anything you can program the old brain to do. Comes in handy for sport. A cricket ball is travelling pretty quick so you don’t really have time to think about it. You just kinda use your muscle memory and some skill and you get it done.

I touch type. It’s not fast but it’s not slow and I’m not thinking about it. My ex used to work for lawyers and was really fast…it’s amazing what you can do with some skill.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.