Things fix taste buds caused by meds?

Things fix taste buds caused by meds?

I believe you smoke, so taste will be blighted by it anyway.

I wish my meds caused taste buds, but I only want new ones in my mouth. New ones appearing elsewhere in my body could be … bad.

But i was loving taste of. Coffee and cigar before meds? And smoking wasnt making problem

"If you smoke, you are missing out on a lot of flavor when you sit down to eat. Smoking makes the taste buds on your tongue less sensitive. Studies have shown that smokers lose at least some of their ability to detect sweetness, saltiness, sourness and bitterness. I haven’t seen any research on whether smoking affects umami, or savouriness, which is often called the fifth taste. But I strongly suspect that smoking diminishes that taste too.

To make matters worse, smoking also interferes with your sense of smell. Since aroma plays a critical role in how you experience food, smoking is a double whammy when it comes to enjoying a fine meal."

[What does smoking do to my sense of taste? | Impact Of Nicotine Addiction On The Body - Sharecare](What does smoking do to my sense of taste? | Impact Of Nicotine Addiction On The Body - Sharecare