They won't like me

I keep looking in the mirror and thinking they gonna think im ugly and what his son is doing with me… i am meeting them in two hours.

I’ve seen you, you’re cute! Don’t worry. They’ll see how much you mean to their son, and they’ll see how much you care for him, and they’ll like you just fine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

that’s sweet. but i am going to wear minimal make up and go with what i normally wear so I feel comfortable and hopefully they will too. i don’t want them to see me with loads of make up because that’s not who i am.

1 Like

Why would they think you’re ugly? I’ve seen your picture and you’re really cute and other people think so too. You’re so cute even a blind man can see how cute you are.

4 Likes

So much things going through my mind i just want this done with … you are really sweet nick :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you’re overthinking this. Like the others said, you’re very attractive. There’s no reason to think they won’t like you.

1 Like

That was the most terrifying three hours of my life.

Oh? How did it go @anon80629714?

1 Like

I didn’t know what to say I can’t have those intelligent conversations I just can’t. I also feel tired. I’ve never done this ever.

I’m sure you did fine. And you’re very pretty and you don’t need a lot of makeup so you’re fine. Give yourself more credit that that. You’re kind, and you care for their son. That’s what matters most.

2 Likes

You like the most likable person ever Ish. Seriously

2 Likes

I’m sure you did fine. :slight_smile:

Meeting a significant other’s parents is always a little awkward at first.

2 Likes

Thanks guys it’s very sweet. Also I don’t come across as “likeable” in real life. I’m always very awkward and never fit in. I don’t have a lot of friends but to be honest I don’t crave friendships I feel content with going places on my own most of the time

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.