They want to drug me up so I can’t complain

You older posts talked about your pare ts killing you, that god tells you they are, and the doctors want to kill or poison you. That’s all delusional.

1 Like

No its not delusional

Ok, so what is it, then? You still believe all that?

I also had the delusion that Drs are trying to poison me. I stopped meds for over a year and 1) I nearly died from suicide intoxication Drs said in the emergency 2) I nearly killed my brother by throwing knives at him. Only that made me realize that I need meds. 2 months doesn’t mean you’re not schizophrenic, it took me 1 year to have another psychosis. Also meds can work in 1 day especially since you only stopped meds for 2 months. They took me 2 weeks to work but I was unmedicated for over a year.

just think about it tho, its almost impossible for a both parents and the doctors to be wrong, you even said yourself in another post what you are there for. you may think you are not experiencing it now but its possible for psychosis to be worse sometimes and less intense at others and meds will prevent and stop symptoms.

alot of people have a symptom where they are unaware of their own illness and will deny it while those around them notice something is off (doctors, family). just try to see things from a different perspective and not only in a defensive way of your own, people dont end up in hospitals for no reason so just stick with it and you can prevent reoccurrences of symptoms

Oh,

You can definitely complain on Abilify.

I do it all the time.

2 Likes

well i didnt mean abilify but ok

Just anxiety and no I don’t believe it anymore

So is it ok to keep me here and give me unnecessary meds when I’m not even delusional? What the actual ■■■■

I don’t have that delusion, meds are dangerous

I don’t know if you got the shot yet or not, but I’d advise against it if you’re willing to take your pills every day. If you have a bad side effect from a shot, it can stay in your system for several months, even after you’ve switched to a different antipsychotic. I was given it by a doctor during the year I was switching meds to find the right one, and it gave me horrible side effects for six months. Since then I only take pills, and I take them every day. I never had a problem taking them every day, the doctor at the hospital I was admitted to just randomly decided to put me on an injection while I was delusional. I had always taken my meds every day, even before that. That whole thing happened about 3 years ago.

Anyway if she had just put me on the pill form of that drug, everything would have been fine. I would have taken it every day and had bad side effects pop up, but then when my doc switched me to a new drug, there’d be no six month withdrawal period (pills leave your system in a few days).

1 Like

Well i think that my dr will force me to so ehh what to do??
I didn’t have any side effects besides when starting I had akathisia but it went away after a while
also im not currently acutely psychotic or anything so there’s that but i quit my meds last time so :confused:

Also, the doctor will probably think that I’m psychotic now even though I’m not (she is kinda weird)

Yeah I suppose if you have quit your meds before they could make you take it. You gotta be willing to take it every day. It’s just that in my case I had always taken my meds and the injection had some effects, akathisia was one of them. I don’t have any akathisia anymore though, I’m on 7.5mg of Zyprexa.

Some people prefer the shots because they don’t have to remember their pill that way. I just seem to be sensitive to side effects.

Well I want to quit the meds after I get home so I don’t wnt the shot :confused: whqt to do

I felt that way when Clozaril was being forced on me. It makes you pretty listless.

1 Like

Why you post in a schizophrenia forum expecting us to tell you to do the dangerous thing you want to do? No one here agrees with you and never will. Do whatever you want and suffer more then.

1 Like