They talk through me

They are in my head and talk through my mouth, continuously, all day. They give me visual “hallucinations” and auditory “hallucinations”. All day, every day. I am a 43 year old male who cannot work because of what is happening.

Synchronizations are happening all the time. It is like I have a computer in my head making me think and do things at a certain time. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia 7 years ago. It started in 2011. Continuous voices started in 2019, and “talking through my mouth” started last year.

Anybody else going through this?

7 Likes

How do you know that are talking through you? What do they say?

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum!!! Are you on an antipsychotic?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

I know what you’re going through. Have you done all you can with meds?

1 Like

I was prescribed Seroquel, then Zyprexa. Still have the Zyprexa, but I stopped taking it. What about you?

They started talking to me in my head, now it is forced out of my mouth. That is the best way to describe it. I am totally normal, so this can happen to anyone.

If I try to shut my mouth and clamp my teeth to try to stop them (people using very advanced technology to bully?), it builds a bad feeling in my head. So alone I just let it flow.

They started messing with me mentally in 2011 with computers. See “targeted individuals” on the internet. It’s just people messing with a certain percentage of the population. I had to divorce, and lost my daughter.

Welcome to the forum.

What medications have you tried?

You need to take your medicine so you don’t suffer so much. I take 10 mg of Haldol

And your delusion is also that ‘they’ are real and talk through you.

Hope you feel better soon sounds distressing

It’s important to get in touch with your doctor. Tell them what’s happening. You just need to try other meds.

It’s not a grand conspiracy, just faulty brain wiring.

I’m surprised you only tried 2 meds over a 7 year period though.

Why did you stop the zyprexa if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

They talk to me all day every day. You can’t imagine how many words come out of my mouth in a 24 hour period. I don’t talk that much without to them in my head.

Sooo…one of the things they tell me is to stop taking meds totally.

They tell me they are making me talk all day to record me, and ruin me eternally. That is another something they are saying to me.

That’s quite common with schizophrenia and voices. Don’t listen to the voices.

Please get in touch with your doctor. You just need to try more meds until you find something that works.

1 Like

Is that because you stopped your Zyprexa? Tell your psychiatrist that you stopped Zyprexa.

don’t listen to the voices that tell you to stop your medication… i’d tell your pdoc about it and see if your meds can get changed… but stopping the medication is not really good to do.

When I experienced forced speech I would talk in my throat without making a sound. That way nobody notices. I really hated that and am glad it’s over.

How did you get over it?

Welcome to the forum.

I suggest you stay for a while and talk some of your issues through here.

In the past when going through similar experiences like you’re right now, I have found it useful to speak to people who know what it feels like.

Getting stable on meds is literally the only option on the table, and perhaps therapy if you live somewhere decent for healthcare.

Please tell someone you trust or a doctor about your experiences, as I would hope a treatment could be found that may reduce your symptoms and suffering

2 Likes

Through giving my body the time to heal and take a high dose of aps.

Potassium Iodide made me stop speaking but the clairvoyance got stronger when I took it, I find if you don’t listen to them it’s harder to make you speak.

Yes, I have one very strong voice that talks through me