They’re admitting me

They could restrain if you refuse to sleep…try to rest your mind

1 Like

I’m sorry you have to go through this. Don’t worry, when you are an adult, you’ll be able to make decisions yourself.

1 Like

@Ryanana please don’t encourage delusions. @Crystal-Cotton is only 15, and there is no independent living situation available for her. It is either her mom, who loves her and is trying to help her get better, or foster care in a group home setting.

6 Likes

Do you know their situation better then what is represented here?

I’m acting on limited information.

1 Like

@schizophrenick. She’s a confused kid

4 Likes

I hope you get better soon @Crystal-Cotton! ((Hugs))

1 Like

Yes. Over the past 2 months, she has come on here repeatedly with delusions that her mother is poisoning her/abusing her. Her definition of abuse is being forced to take antipsychotic medication against her will, and being admitted to the hospital when she gets overly hostile.

1 Like

In the future, it is a good idea to look at someone’s previous topics to get a clearer picture before jumping to conclusions based on limited information.

1 Like

i hope everything goes well for her.she is 15 but maybe i think listening to doctors is a good idea for her for the time being.

If she’s anything like me at 15, that won’t happen :tired_face:

1 Like

I can relate to how she feels being involuntarily committed. I’ve felt the same way before. I know now that it is better to comply with med’s and treatment than to fight them. It’s like being stuck in sea weed. The more you fight the worse you make it for yourself.

1 Like

I don’t mean this in a mean way, but it ain’t the end of the world. I’ll tell you what my therapist told me when I told her I was scared to go in the hospital:
She told me, “Don’t make a huge deal about it and blow it out of proportion.
You go in----- and then you come out.”

That kind of sums it up. Don’t fight it. The hospital ain’t fun but it’s survivable. I found the hospital ain’t terrible; in fact the biggest problem is it will be boring.

3 Likes