They’ll insert a feeding tube

A feeding tube is not a long term solution. So they think the antipsychotics will fix your eating.

Yes I hope they fix it

Have you had the abilify injection yet?

Nasogastric tubes can hurt like Hell. I know. I had one years ago when I was in the ICU for a suicide attempt. Nothing they tried, to relieve my pain, helped. So, finally, I just yanked it out. They didn’t reinsert mine either @Crystal-Cotton.

1 Like

Yes had it on Thursday

1 Like

You’ll see pronounced signs of anemia if you’re losing too much. Really obvious signs.

What are the signs?
I’m already tired

Are you on a drip at the moment? When was the last time you managed food? I hope you can manage something soon.

Not on anything atm
When I ate solid food properly it was like 2 months ago
But later things like milkshakes and yoghurt

Friend.

As a person with physical issues, you need to take care of your body to be mentally well.

Otherwise, it just all tumbles down.

To be honest, food can help nourish you when you’re not well. If you’re not getting that, you’ll suffer from poor health. I’ve been underweight before and honestly it sucks. Feels like life has been sucked out of me. I know the feeding tube hurts, but it can help nourish you until you’re ready to eat again. Also I’m surprised that you’re not seeing a gastroenterologist or a nutritionist. If you can drink liquidified meals…maybe you should try (unless if that’s hard as well). Ask your doctor in charge- they might know better than I do.

All the best.

1 Like

I’m actually overweight so I don’t see a reason for a tube yet

Someone started acting out

acting out how and why?

Idk why I just heard an alarm going off

Anyone here? I’m tired

1 Like

Tired? Are you still in hospital? What’s your day been like?

I’m here but I’m tired too. It’s hard to be optimistic sometimes yeah

How you feeling? Are you still at the hospital?

I’ve been in and out this last day, busy with work. Here’s a (((hug))) for you. Hope you get this feeding tube thingy nailed down and manage to unwind a bit.

:heart:

1 Like

Yes still at the psych ward