They fuc*ing let me alone!

For a short while…………… I finally made it back to my support group. When I got home, I walked in and I had space! It was like getting a drink of cold water after crawling through the dessert four years. It was such a relief. Like pulling a drowning man from a swimming pool.

Space! It didn’t last. But I crave it. No mind games, magic, intimidation, trickery, no one in my head, no feeling the usual feeling of perpetually having my back up against the wall. I don’t know how I live like this.

1 Like

You should get noise cancelling headphones. I love my Bose Quietcomfort 20s, they block out most of the mumbly noise ■■■■■■■■. Some stuff gets in, but only if my earbuds are loose.

Good idea but I know these people. If I can’t hear them and they realize it, they will throw their damn selves into my apartment like a ventriloquist throwing his voice and it will help them. You guys would be paranoid too if you lived like this for two years straight.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.