They created rat from two rats

Do you know what reading comprehension is?

The planet is not going to be healed unless humanity cleans up its act. There’s a lot of work to do and idly wishing or praying or being mindful won’t cut it.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t like when bees get stuck in my house because it doesn’t end well. :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

do you know a lot about bees? i noticed one of my neighbors letting their lawn grow and planting all kinds of wild flowers. My guess as to why bee populations arent doing so well is maybe because of honey farms? idk just a guess cause i think sometimes they just feed them sugar water and i dont see how that could be as healthy as the nectar or whatever they usually drink.

1 Like

i agree. if we live rightly the world will naturally balance out. life over money i agree with too, you seem like a really smart person :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bees are a little scary :sweat_smile:— I’ve never been stung by one and I’d like to keep it that way, lol.

1 Like

Don’t recommend

Bee Movie Lawyer Tantrum GIF - Bee Movie Lawyer Tantrum ...

1 Like

Don’t really know too much about bees other than they’re pretty much endangered at this point. That means it’s gonna be even harder for trees, flowers, and plants to be pollinated— which leads to less of them so that leads to less food and less oxygen for us.

Bees play a pivotal role in the ecosystem, so not having many around would cause us to see a lot of different problematic situations arise.

That’s cool your neighbor is helping out bees though! Wildflowers are great for them, and they help make yummy honey too! :+1:

2 Likes

Where does the baby rat come out off on his dad’s body?

2 Likes

the butt 9748621983756193

2 Likes

Didn’t read the article but they likely implanted the embryo into a surrogate female.

2 Likes

Axlotl tank. In case you wondered why no one ever saw Tleilaxu females in the Duniverse.

3 Likes

well folks i figured two rats are perfectly capable of making another rat themselves.

what this accomplishment?

1 Like

Like we need more politicians.

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s 2 male rats.

1 Like

oh yes!

heard this. could have good things for lgbtq couples. okay

1 Like

Unfortunately, a cat born from two female cats caught it and ate it.

Did the “baby” get a name?

Mickey Rat…,

1 Like

Twodads. :joy:

1 Like