They are in an arena. I am in my room

They are in an arena, consciously performing in front of cameras that broadcast their performances over a huge area. I am in my room with every legitimate expectation of privacy. They don’t tell me what I can watch in the privacy of my own room. How dare you!!!

Hmm.

@crimby, I Am Confused…, What Do You Mean Exactly (???).

Hope, Love, Joy, And Peace!.

I don’t care to go into specifics right now. It’s a weird situation.

Hmm.

That’s Cool.

Remember, No One Is Forcing You To Do Anything You Don’t Want To Do. . .

Keep That As A Reminder, That You Are In A Safe Place!. . .

That is exactly what they’re doing. They are trying as hard as they can to force me to have sexual relationships I absolutely do not want.

Hmm.

Remember…, You Are In Control Of Your Decisions. . .

‘No’ Is A Strong Word. . .

Say It With Me Hypothetically, With Our Imaginations Combined, You Can Defeat Thus Beast!.

NO (!!!).

Say It Outloud To The External Universe.

NO (!!!).

Say, ‘No More’!.

You Belong To You…, And No One Else!.

They are trying to take that control away from me.

Hmm.

Who Is They?.

Are You In Any Real Danger Or Threat (!?!).

If So…, Alert The Authorities Right Away (!!!).

Yes, I am in danger. They intend to hurt me badly. The authorities are behind it. That’s partly why this situation is so perverse.

Hmm.

Nonono…, Don’t Give Those Jealous Thoughts Any Meaning. . .

They Are Jealous Of Your Metaphorical Freedom. Yes!, The Thoughts Are Real. Yes!, They Are Yours. But!, No!, Give Them No Thoughts.

No Thoughts For Your Bad Thoughts. . .

Be Safe, For You Must Remind Yourself…, That You Are In A Safe Place. . .

Stay Happy As Much As You Can (!!!).

I’m trying to anticipate how they are going to hurt me. My life is so constricted that it would be hard to set me up for an accident. They might try to induce me into a fight. I’m so weak from med’s it wouldn’t take much to beat me. The easiest way would be for them to tinker with my med’s. I’m pretty sure a pdoc did something like that to me a long time ago. They might be trying to tinker with my med’s so that I become very depressed, and then they might hurt me when my tolerance for pain is low.

Hmm.

How Do The Med’s Make You Weak?.

Maybe I Can Attempt An Action To Ease Your Universe Back Into The Sphere Of Orbit In Happy?.

I don’t know. They just do.

Hmm.

Professionally Consult Your Care Team & Or Doctor To Brainstorm Ideas To Get You In Land Happy?.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.