These neighbors are impossible d*cks

I’m in my own home not bothering anyone but I get unsure of myself or show a weakness and they react to it. Why the hell are they thinking of me constantly? I’m so glad that I cause these sadists trouble. They’re disturbed. The lady has wanted to destroy me since about the first month she moved in.
I will not go quietly into the night, I will go out kicking and screaming.

When are you getting your new housemate? It might be good to have someone in your home with you to help take your mind off these people. Maybe they will focus their attention elsewhere if they realise you are not living on your own.

2 Likes

I put a call into the counselor who visits us every three weeks. I left a message asking her to call me tomorrow and tell me if the guy is moving in.

[quote=“Sarah, post:2, topic:177711”] It might be good to have someone in your home with you to help take your mind off these people. Maybe they will focus their attention elsewhere if they realise you are not living on your ow
[/quote]

Yeah, that’s what I’m counting on. It does stick in my craw that they are getting the best of me.

2 Likes

You are not specific about what is happening so I’m not sure what to think.

1 Like

Could be that you’re getting a bit paranoid @77nick77.

2 Likes

@77nick77 this sounds like the last time before you moved about your neighbors bothering you?? I think you are unstable again…

2 Likes

I won’t deny it. But I try to get along with people. it’s just not the best time in my life right now but I shouldn’t complain as I eat my Togo’s sandwich in peace in my home town right now! And at my cancer check-up today I flirted with the hot woman on my way out and got a smile for my troubles. My neighbors can go screw themselves but I mean that in a nice way.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.