There's this guy

I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news but when it comes to dating and psychosis I think women have a definite advantage over men. I can talk to a woman and they’ll think I’m totally fine, but then I tell them that I was diagnosed with schizophrenia and they reject me, I’ve heard every excuse in the book…all of them except for 1, but she was immature and we didn’t have anything in common. I’d rather be single than in a relationship I’m not really into.

Even my ex-gf who knows me well called me up after like 20 years and wanted to hook up, but then I told her that a few years after we broke up I was diagnosed with schizophrenia, I never heard from her again.

Then I did this experiment.

At some point if it is going to be and open and honest relationship you will have to tell her but I wouldn’t hold my breath, women don’t like schizophrenia in their men. It’s not impossible to find a women but it seems damn hard with this disorder.

But there are plenty of women on this forum that land men and husbands despite their mental problems. It seems a bit unfair, but c’est la vie.

2 Likes