Theres something wrong with this world

how do you meet people like seriously. i have a dilema. not wanting to date but it seems the internet is so biased. with all these apps to meet people its allways geared to finding a date/mate. what happend to just open ended chat.

If you’re able to meet people in real life why not try

There’s also “just friends” apps available.

3 Likes

thank you. i. so tired of being on these other apps just wanting regular conversation and friendship and getting other stuft instead lol.

1 Like

There are many things which are wrong with our world, but you not being able to meet more people doesn’t meet the selection criteria😁
It vastly depends on where you live, your age, your looks, your personality, your lifestyle choices etc. Tweaking those factors which can be tweaked will probably help.

1 Like

i get where you are comming from. i think you missed where i was comming from. my problem was with there only being most apps geared towards finding a mate. I have no problem with finding a mate that is not what i want and or looking for. What ive been trying to find is just a place where people chat sort of like this site but not grared towards just our disabilities and issues. Also note i do think that meeting people in this world is a huge problem especially within our society. i think we are more isoated now as a people because of the internet then when we were before the internet was made. But i dont know these are not my opinions just only research that has been done by people over the years.

1 Like

Oh yea this is for you Andrey

1 Like

You are right. With the technology boom, the internet and all that, people lose the habit of meeting new people in person. I guess you could join a local club: dancing, sports, chess, scrabble - whatever you enjoy or would enjoy doing.

1 Like

I agree that internet has upset the dynamic of interaction. Especially my generation because we weren’t born with internet , we were introduced to it in our adolescent years. So we suck at the internet compared to the kids given iPhones at 3 years old, but we suck at real life too because we stopped using real life like 15 years ago lol.

2 Likes

Or maybe we have the perfect balance :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t think you’re the first one to notice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.