There were many Jane does in the psych ward

I remember looking at the white board and there were many Jane doe’s

2 Likes

It made me very sad.

1 Like

In the psych ward I was in you couldn’t use last names. So the name Jane Doe was written the white board multiple times?

1 Like

Yes a few times. The name Jane doe. And my name was up there too I’m fairly certain my last name was on there but I can’t be too sure. It’s 9 years ago now.

1 Like

Were they criminals you think?

1 Like

I think they might have been homeless. I was in a county psych ward in Los Angeles. It was pretty horrible. But I suppose they could have been criminals.

1 Like

Oh that makes sense. They were on the street and were brought to the hospital and they were really out of it. So you lived near Los Angeles at any point?

1 Like

Yes I lived in Los Angeles for 7 years.

1 Like

I went to a concert there and when we got into the city we could just tell there was so much pollution there. Just the color of the sky

1 Like

Yes and when it rains which is hardly ever…it clears up all that pollution But it doesn’t last long.

1 Like

Do you think the homeless people where you were at are from skid row? That’s a scary place.

1 Like

I’m not sure. There are so many homeless people in Los Angeles. They could have been from anywhere. I don’t think skid row. I was in Los Angeles county which is not down town where skid row is.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.