There seems to be a link between

There seems to be a link between having mental problems and being a bad person for person x to understand.

It doesn’t make anyone a bad person if he/she has mental problems. I tried to type it more clearly this time.

İt depends on circumstances, people and regions actualty.but more important depends on the patients who has mental problems

But i don t think mental problems make people bad or evil.because i m not evil so you are not too

Well yeah, I’m just saying that the whole society tries to get rid of the mental issues so hugely, that it makes lots of the patients thinking they should not have these issues at all.

1 Like

Yes thats a huge problem because most of us rely on disability payments and cadree and our medication is expensive to and most of us(not all of us) dysfunctional in societies.so when you sum up all this we are actually problem to society.i m talking about turkey i don t know anywhere else

1 Like

But I wouldn’t call it a good society if the doctors wouldn’t help it’s members like me and you as example. And also - it’s not us who label people with Bipolar, Schizo etc. The doctors do that.

1 Like

Yes i think so.i mean societies must have protect her/his disable citizen indeed.otherwise there is not much difference than fashist nazi germany.most of the civilised country signed a protocol about protect the rights of disable people but some citizens thinks we are problem but actually everybody’s childs or himself might be potential disable.i mean i definitely didn t want this disease at all so like everbody else in this forum

1 Like

Yup, nobody can assure that their own children won’t get any disease. But that’s not all, lots and lots Schizos work, or study or have a hobby. I as example am a freelancer in the music technologies. And we can replace lots of workers with the robots in the nowdays.

1 Like

As i say above i talked about turkey.İn turkey most of the sz patient not work and rely on disabilities because turkish working ethics don t allow to work sz patients.we are only allowed to work in state’s position which very limited.there is 3 million government worker and only 400 sz patient working.only 0.0001 percent cadree for sz patient in government.luckily i m one of them

1 Like

Even though they look you down in Turkey, the same happens in other places too, a lot less in certain countries maybe, but here in Finland there has also been few people thinking like that. My voices have stated I’m useless, which is a lie and also - as long as there has been governments, there has been people not working. I gotta wonder if these liars are as effective as John Nash or me in the science-wise at all?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.