There is no "being old"

Being old is a state of mind, you can be 90 but still be young inside or you can be 20 but not enjoy your youth.
I feel like my youth is missing and running from me, how long can i fight against the odds and keep my cool ?
I miss enjoying summer like i use too, and drinking water by the water fountain while keeping in touch with my friends.

6 Likes

I’m always going to be youthful I feel.

Considering adapting is what I value more than a lot of things. I think it will continue

When I read the Don Juan books he was 75 and still youthful and nimble. I’d like to emulate that one day.

Never know what life hits me with. But I think I will always carry a youthful attitude.

3 Likes

Yea its hard when time feels like its slipping away

But like tupac said you gotta adapt I guess. I try but it can be hard sometimes, I can be pretty inflexible with certain things

3 Likes

I’m an old soul, but I still want to party. :older_woman:🪅

5 Likes

I used to have bumper Stickers on my car. From the 60s bands I listened to.

Some person said “new body, old soul…you and your car are alike!”

2 Likes

i imagine that might be true

1 Like

I believe in reincarnation let’s not go down that rabbit hole too deep tho :laughing:

2 Likes

lol yes, today is a hard day, i dont need that rn :grin:

2 Likes

I can’t believe they’re playing my favourite song on the beach party

1 Like

I agree age is a state of mind. My body says I’m getting old but my mind still says your young.

2 Likes

Dude goooo Im going to the bars later

@Jonnybegood @fractaled @Natron roll thru its an sz night out!

2 Likes

■■■■ it man, i’m going !

2 Likes

Sweet have fun! Dunno why I had it on my mind to get crazy on Sunday night lol but Im going with it

2 Likes

There is being 60.

2 Likes

You can be older and wiser and still keep an open mind and have a youthful attitude.
My GF is 31 years older than me and we get along great. She’s my favorite person to hang out with.

3 Likes

You get to be a certain age to where you’re too old to go to the bars (clubs). Right around menopause age or 50ish?

I’m old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyways.

5 Likes

haha, i like that quote !

2 Likes

Hmm. . .

The News Of That Alien “being” Is So “old”.

Ironic I Know. . .

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.