There is a new Lamborghini, it's called Sian

It’ a hybrid car, and it has 815 horse power.

2 Likes

Tesla S Performance has 780hp and 0-100kmh in 2.3s. But you’ll get arrested if you go fast and that’s easy since it accelerates very fast.

I saw videos of Bugatti Veyron or Lambourgini vs Tesla, the Tesla is faster the first few km then it looses. Electric cars achieve their maximum speed very fast. Some ppl hack the Tesla software to go above 230-240kmh.

I would be scared if someone hack my Tesla and remote control it to kill me or to steal it.

Can somebody please post a video or a picture of the Lamborghini Sian.

I watched Ford vs Ferrari the other night. Good movie. I am a big Lee Iacocca and Carol Shelby fan.

Ford guy for sure but now I own a Corvette. I still have five Mustangs and a Thunderbird though.

If I had enough money to afford a Lamborghini I would buy an old Shelby Mustang. 1969 or 1970 Shelby GT500KR convertible.

Unfortunately my two models are as close as I will ever get to owning one.

Probably no $200,000 car for me.

Buy a model toy one.

2 Likes

Here is my model corvette.

And here is the one I bought.

Moving on up. It wasn’t 200 grand though. Not a convertible but it’s got an A top. Pretty bad ass though.

It took me 20 years to be able to afford one. But this one only has 45,000 miles on it and has a warranty. I can abuse it well.

3 Likes

Google says this car is 3.6 million dollars. Good luck with that.

They’re touting it as the most powerful Lambo ever, and it’s a hybrid.

3 Likes

can i get two plz bob

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.