There are things I need to tell someone

But I know that I can’t. It’s just eating me up. I’m scared they’ll send me to the hospital. I don’t want to go. it’s very hard on my kids.

6 Likes

oh no…please go to the hospital…your kids will be fine…

5 Likes

If it’s thoughts of self harm then hospital is a good venue. Your kids will do better with you being well and that is a concern. You’ve a lot to be proud about and to live for. Don’t worry about the short term…the long term is your kids need you.

4 Likes

As one parent to another, I had terrible thoughts in my head, and terrible vision’s and I was afraid that it may cause harm to my children. So I did what was best for them I went into the hospital. They will be better in the long run. Now they are all grown up and they have a better appreciation for mental illness.

4 Likes

I think many of us on here worry about the same thing- our kids and the hospital. I know it’s kept me from checking myself in a time or two when I really should have gone, and now instead, I have scars to show for it. Please don’t hesitate to go to the hospital. For me at least, going would have been a lot easier than having to explain my scars.

2 Likes

I know that feeling. I have a lot of repressed thoughts that need some form of expression more often.

1 Like

Can’t you go to some clairvoyant and let it all out.

1 Like

Are you sure it s not intrusive thoughts. Because sometimes people like us think some anormal thoughts which we don t want at all?

1 Like

Can you let it out here? Can we help you at all? At least get an idea if maybe the hospital is best?

When is your next pdoc appointment?

1 Like

Trust me, your children would rather see you well, even if it means you have to stay in the hospital sometimes. Better to be in the hospital than out of your mind psychotic.

1 Like

You shouldn’t have to go to a hospital, just because things are on your mind. Its too bad you dont have someone you can confide in.

1 Like

I agree I don’t think you should go to the hospital unless it’s life or death.

1 Like

Write it all down, read it a couple of times, then rip it up and throw it away.

2 Likes

if you need feed back post one of your friends.

1 Like

@FatMama, If your thoughts are about suicide or homicide, and you have definite plans, then, it’s non negotiable. You have to be hospitalized. Any thing else, you can probably avoid hospitalization.

2 Likes

No it’s not really a danger to me or anyone else.

1 Like

I get what you are saying. We get some strange thoughts that aren’t dangerous but b/c of the dx they want to lock us up. Funny thing is: “normies” have some pretty strange things going through their heads, too. But they don’t have a dx so other people just laugh, or roll their eyes when they hear their strange thoughts.

It’s not fair or right that you have to fear expressing your thoughts.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.