• I do therapy and it doesn’t help
  • I do not do therapy but I need it
  • I do not do therapy and that’s just fine with me
  • I hate polls just shut the hell up

0 voters

Needs a “I did therapy and it…”
Helped. For me.

2 Likes

I don’t do therapy but probably need it. The problem is guaranteeing that the therapist is compassionate,intelligent and supportive. Having been stung by two trained therapists,and a wannabe therapist, who were none of these things I’m phobic/reluctant about dipping my toes in the therapeutic waters again.Basically I don’t want to get abused/hurt again.

1 Like

My therapist is cool. I do 90% of the work (read books, do homework assignments, etc.), and that’s how therapy works, imo. I’ve met many people who had the misconception that the therapist was going to do all the work, and they would be a passive participant. It doesn’t work that way, at least for me.

3 Likes

My therapist helps me…i just vent…and she doesnt think im stupid. My thrapist is a substitute of a good friend.

3 Likes

My therapist helps me out a bit.
I need to communicate my concerns to her.
She gives good advice from time to time.

1 Like

Not much therapy where I am. I try to use workbooks in place of regularly. They do help.

1 Like

I need therapy, and I know it. I just can’t afford it at the moment. I spend too much on other things.

1 Like

Sometimes therapy is the only time I have a conversation in person for a week or a month. I don’t think I can be helped anymore. I don’t really take initiative to help myself.

1 Like

I don’t think I need it. I need meds that work

1 Like

Therapy has helped me show my emotions & reveal parts of my true personality or more specifically how I am without social anxiety, delusions etc. Which is great

1 Like

Don’t do don’t need therapy is lame

1 Like

I’ve had a lot of lame therapy too. But sometimes I’ve had really good experiences and learned a lot about myself and actually changed some lame stuff about how I was acting that was getting me nowhere in life. It’s nice to get unstuck every once in awhile and therapy can help with that. But so can a glass of chocolate milk, it’s just one of many tools in our arsenal. Some people use it, some don’t.

1 Like

I love my therapist but she isn’t a psychologist…just a therapist…I don’t believe schizophrenics should go to a psychologist.

1 Like

Why do u believe that…

What is wrong with psychologists and schizophrenia

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.