@thebest and @disciple where are you?

Haven’t seen @TheBest or @disciple lately

4 Likes

I’ve seen @TheBest around, I just think he’s not that active.

2 Likes

Please comeback guys!

3 Likes

Yeah where are you @TheBest??? :open_mouth:

1 Like

It’s women’s world cup soccer and no @TheBest .Hope your good dude!

1 Like

Basically the last 2 weeks the only thing on my TV has been the women’s world cup. Basically I exercise, cook a ton, and watch soccer. I’m very happy thank you everyone of thinking of me.

16 Likes

I like the Jurassic park profile pic. But I think the orange one is nicer

1 Like

I’m watching the woman’s World Cup too best, What games are you looking forward to?

1 Like

Italy v Brazil tonight should be good. I’ll be watching with a nice cup of tea

2 Likes

Yeah I will probably be watching that game. USA are still the favorites. Good luck to them.

1 Like

Do you have to stay up late to watch the games?

1 Like

The Italy vs Brazil game comes on at 1 pm in Colorado. Mountain time zone.

1 Like

Oh ok 151515515515

1 Like

Also, does anyone know what ever happened to @bluerose? According to her profile, she was last seen on the day of her last post. Anyone know why?

2 Likes

Some people like @jaynebeal and @pansdisease were online for about two years and left, I find that’s a trend among some users. I figure people just get bored of this site after a period of time

Hmm perhaps. But @pansdisease’s last post was very psychotic. I’m assuming he went off his meds and something bad happened to him because of it. Or maybe meds didn’t work for him?

Yeah I seen it too wtf. His voices were very smart too. I remember someone saying if he had a place to stay is he homeless or something?

I haven’t been around much because I’ve been focusing more on blogging and my social media stuff. All is well though. Thanks for caring enough to ask. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.