The worst pain ever

That is not the worst pain ever. You might be dying. If you feel you are in NEED of medical attention, please dial 9-1-1

1 Like

It is when your leg is crooked and can’t get unstuck. And the muscle violently squeezes. :weary:

Glad to hear best of luck hope you dont get that pain agian

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s like neverending circle of pain! I hate it. I have cramps every single day and they’re the worst. So bad.

1 Like

Yes, it’s horrible. I wish I wouldn’t have them.

my dr says it is from low potasium lvls. and eat a bannana usually help. so i took his advice and sure enough less cramps.

1 Like

Do you know why you are having so much pain? Is it because of an infection?

2 Likes

Honestly I have no idea. I woke up this morning with a swollen uvula. Last night I had a fever, body aches and a headache. I’m already taking meds for all these issues. And my doctor’s not open on Thursdays, so I can’t go see her. There is a fast pace, but I’m not risking going in there. We have a ton of Covid cases in the area. I feel it’s better to just stay in.

1 Like

That could be it. Try easing up on your workout for a while and see if that helps. What the other people on this site are saying about electrolytes is important too.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve rested my legs on pillows at night and massage through out the day. Which is helping tremendously.

1 Like

If it’s not COVID-19, it’s probably best to stay home and watch how you’re doing.

I have stiff muscles so I get cramps a lot. Please make sure that you are resting.

Anyways, sending love to you! I hear you because this is a daily struggle for me.

1 Like

This might be ■■■■■■■■, and you can take it or leave it, but it always seemed to me that a muscle cramp occurs when a muscle isn’t working in synchronicity with the muscles near it. Maybe if you very carefully worked on your body alignment you might could get rid of those cramps.

2 Likes

I have cramps, too. Thankfully, I don’t have them too often.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.