The worst enemy is my own mind

Today I have felt very bad; I have difficult to discriminate between reality and fantasy; it is very confused; I would like to stay at home in the afertnoon but I must go to my doctor because my level of cholesterol is high.
I apologise for writing so bad; I think that you understand me.
Tolteca.

4 Likes

ope u feel better soon hunni xxx

1 Like

I hope the mental fog clears very soon for you. Often the only thing that works is to make everything as real as possible. Which comes down to keeping to your routine as much as possible. It does sound rather mundane but does help a great deal.

2 Likes

Dear bro,

I know what you mean about blurring the lines between what is fantasy and reality. I want you to just be a man that can live for today? I’ve learned to take things one day at a time. There’s this song that I used to listen to that keeps me going? Would you like to hear it? Here, I’ll post it…

I like how they say, (I keep hanging in there, that is the only way…). I love music, express your confusion through the arts maybe no matter how dark? Like drawing or writing, sculpting or creating theatre prose? Keep it up it’s still YOUR mind! Don’t give up!

1 Like
1 Like

You’ve probably already been to your appointment, but maybe ask the doctor to talk with you. He might be able to help you get back on track. I hope you get this out of your system. The night before last I started hearing voices for several minutes.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve had a problem differentiating between reality and non-reality myself. I know where you’re coming from, or so I think. My mind is definitely my worst enemy! I hope that things seem better to you soon. How did your appointment go? Things are just such a mess in my jacked-up mind! I do hope that things clear up for you soon. What type of doctor did you meet with? Just curious!

1 Like

■■■■■■■ shills…several minutes and poser…great.

Hi Tolteca~
I hope by today you are doing much better OO

1 Like

Thanks to everyone for your words and song.
Today I have visited my psychiatrist so I feel much better; I think that the problem is my disorganized thought; I must work more in it.
Thanks again.
Tolteca.

2 Likes

So glad to hear that*