The world in 50 words

I’m interested in how people see things, so I want to know the principles that you believe govern the world in 50 words or less. Tell me how you see reality. We’re keepin it simple stupids (KISS) so no doctoral thesis’s.

I’ll start so you know what i’m looking for:

Nature is logical and people are illogical, but they’re forced to operate within the construct of a logical reality. We try to eat and take care of those we love and make sure that those who come after can do the same.

Something like that. Just tell me why you believe things happen around you

1 Like

I close my eyes, To rest, All I see is darkness, Falling into sleep, I see light.
I dream of flying, I dream of falling, I dream of running, And some chasing.
I open my eyes, To repeat, In day light.

3 Likes

in one word …goddimic

The onion is large, but the first layer is the best.

2 Likes

should I or should I not have let my kids watch the whole 9-11 thing on the news. and I watched it live, they were in school. remember the space shuttle explosion, all of us watched it live. The Challenger.
too important.

Shite happens and when it does you discover the TP is sold out.

3 Likes

never seemed to happen, my custodial job, early in pandemic, Granger always had it.
they short changed the consumers though.

Linkin park summed it up best

I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn’t even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end it doesn’t even matter

2 Likes

We all need to be someone important some more than others because we really know we are just motes of dust compared to the cosmos and this causes pain. We all imagine ourselves the creator to overcome our inferiority complex but would swear we don’t even to ourselves. That is what I truly believe man to do and be. Some people check out mentally and no longer have to care they are nothing because they are no longer part of the game.

2 Likes

Running away from the darkness. I’m exhausted, I have a rest with Drugs & Alcohol, boring company, so I keep on running. I can see a glimpse somewhere, a spark in the void. Run, run, run.

1 Like

Macro cosmos and Micro cosmos.

The world can be a cold, heartless place at times. Thank God for real friends

In the world there are good people, some very good people, bad people, some very bad people, and most of the people of the world are good and happy with life. I try to see the whole spectrum.

3 Likes

Im an egg im an apple im a pear im a plum ill ask my mum, to write a 50 word sum.

2 Likes

Everybody who is different is hated.

That’s my summation.

1 Like

History is bloody. The future doesn’t have to be. The press and the nightly news keep people aware of atrocity and tyranny, so that genocide can be exposed.

1 Like

I don’t think right or wrong matter in human interactions. It’s what you can take from another person.

1 Like

Goddimic ; is that the world is run by a bunch of gods

Most people are self centered ego driven individuals and worried about status. So, the political regimes and war is directly connected to the sedmented ego driven society we live in. If you always want more how you will condemn a country president for wanting more. Every government is based on collective thinking which justifies egoism as the correct way to live. The seek for ego satisfaction.

2 Likes

so which part of Ying and Yang are you?

1 Like