The world feels real but it isn't

When I was sick not only did I believe - correctly as it turns out - that the shared world was unreal, but it felt unreal. The simulation has clearly improved since then, and kudos to the demi urge, but reason remains clear on this point, the world is a delusion, and a recent one at that.

2 Likes

Prove me that the world beeing an illusion mattersā€¦

I canā€™t, but Iā€™m frankly obsessed with the issue.

1 Like

It would be good for you to think about what isnĀ“t an illusion, to be able to know better what an illusion is?

1 Like

Iā€™m obsessed as well 666/999

1 Like

Yeah it is an illusion and even when you think its reality, it can be just as terrifying.

1 Like

Terrifying, but at times so hiperreal it is hilarious.

Odd that not everyone is obsessed.

If The Earth inside The Universe, ā€˜Feelsā€™ Real, And it Can Be Touched, Then it Must Be Real.

If I donā€™t pay my rent, real soon, Iā€™ll get kicked out, Thatā€™s whatā€™s real to me.

3 Likes

Hardly an explanation!

1 Like

How do you know this ā€œtouchingā€ bridges the gap between self and non-self?

Doesnā€™t matter in the end.

1 Like

@johnnyboy1

It doesnā€™t matter whether weā€™re awake or asleep?

Self, is Self Explanatory. I Think Therefore I Am. I Was Born. I Was a Baby Once. Held in My Motherā€™s Arms. Now, As She Has Crossed Over into Unknown Territory. Not Witnessed By Us Humans Here On Earth. She is Still She. And I Am Still Me. Buried, or Born Again. Both of Us Still Exist. And Will Always Exist. Be it in Memory. Or Be it in a Different Reality.

Self, Thinks to Reach For a Pencil to Draw a Picture. So Self Grabs The Pencil And Draws a Unicorn. The ā€œbridgeā€ is Not Far. It is Everywhere. Like a Breeze. Felt By The Senses. A Reality That Cannot Be Dissolved. It is Invisible. In Which Doesnā€™t Make it Come From The Imagination. And Even if There Was No, ā€œtouchingā€ as You Say. Even The Mind is a Field of Poppy Seeds. There is No Gap Anywhere. Breath is Jus as Real as a Thought.

No Bridge.

The World Feels Real Because it is.

Do you have any proof of this?

I Jus Quote Myself And You. As We Are Communicating Online. Proof. And a ā€œbridgeā€.

Thatā€™s not a proof, thatā€™s an assertion demanding proof.

Nobody is going to win. You have a mental illness. If you want to prove we are not real, become a physicist and prove itā€¦

Hello Again. I Jus Quoted You, @NotSeksoEmpirico Again. You Are a Human Being Online. Communicating With Me With Letters on a Computer Screen. A ā€œtouchā€ As You Like to Say. I Quoted You Again. And I Say Once Again, Proof.

I Am Here.

And You Are There.

And Here We All Are.

Not, ā€œdemanding for proofā€, Showing You Proof.

Thereā€™s a Difference Yo.