The woman is the employee, but her bf husband is doing the work

Lily was the name of my Door Dash delivery driver delivering my groceries from Walmart. She was in the passenger seat while a guy was driving the car and unloaded the groceries. I thought it was funny.

3 Likes

Enjoy your meal ! :shallow_pan_of_food:

Edit: ooops. I thought door dash was fast food.

1 Like

Here they deliver groceries from Walmart.

1 Like

Yea Uber eat too has girls who deliver. I didn’t check if there was someone in her car though. Maybe they bring their bf to protect them if something bad happens.

1 Like

My friend used to deliver pizza, once he delivered to gangsters and they didn’t pay. He was scared so he left and told his boss.

1 Like

They probably have protocols for loss of product, but I know delivery drivers are one of the most at risk groups of people.

3 Likes

Well, I’m glad Walmart is delivering groceries. I don’t have a car anymore, and I don’t know what I would do if they weren’t delivering.

2 Likes

I use to be a delivery driver a long time ago it was fun driving around listening to music it only sucked when someone didn’t tip

2 Likes

I’ve been tipping $10.00, trying to make it worth their time. My groceries were $85.00.

2 Likes

That’s a good tip

1 Like

She will make it up to him in a certain sure-fire, time-tested way.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.