The wind talking

Does the wind talk to anyone else? When I’m walking to the shop I can hear the voices in the wind :confused: it sounds like the earth is talking to me

6 Likes

Yeah I used to talk to the wind…we were friends…as a child I thought I could ask him to do things and he would listen…I’d give him piggy back rides at recess…

But when I got older the wind and I stopped being friends…because I made friends with the clouds, and the wind and the clouds are enemies because the wind is always pushing the clouds around. It makes me sad that I lost such a good friend. Now we only fight.

4 Likes

Maybe one day you and the wind will make up. The wind and me haven’t got off on the best foot, but I’m hoping we can patch things up!

1 Like

Sometimes I can hear voices in running machinery. Like space heaters and running toilets and bathroom fans. So, I know what this is like.

3 Likes

I get this too.

I hear voices and inflections in most ambient sounds.

3 Likes

Ambient sounds like bird songs trigger me, as did the sound of water going down the plughole in the shower :shower:.

2 Likes

"The wind talking"
the wind doesn’t talk. not in Dx’d- Other.

I got drunk and had a conversation with a Christmas tree once hahah. Long time ago :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One of my favorite movies growing up when I was like 12-13 was this movie called “Windtalkers” I saw it in theaters and bought the DVD

1 Like

Thats your opinion pal

I hear voices in the wind and ceiling fans or when my head rustles on my pillow at night etc… does anyone know if this is due to sz? Because I don’t hear voices usually. I thought maybe normies could hear this as well

I don’t think it’s a normie thing ! Maybe tinnitus if that’s how you spell it. But for me it’s not, it’s full on voices, so bloomin strange!

1 Like

Fair dinkum. I hear children playing when I turn the ceiling fan on in my bathroom, they sound distant though. For other stuff it’s male or female adults not full sentences but generally just one or two words

1 Like

i can , also after saying certain things earthquakes happened , try rubbing your ear with your palm backwards and forwards , for me i dont hear voices when doing this but inside my head i make words from the noises , along with my breathing has talking in it too , rushing air though like a car window generates voices , its a very complex technology this mind game

1 Like

I feel ya!! Sometimes it feels like it’s voices and other times it’s what my head conjures up!

it all depends on your relationship with the voices , mine started off as confusing delluding and harmful but have sort of mellowed out

1 Like

It talk to me under my bed sheets. Youvlare lucky!

I feel and hear an inaudible wind speaking words to me. I feel like it gets blown into my nose and I simultaneously feel and hear it speaking words. The words are inaudible–but I can feel them and hear them as I breathe them in. Do you feel this?

2 Likes

I do get this but with my own breath, it’s like my voices take charge of my windwipes and breath words out