The wind is roaring outside like a lion

wind is blowing and blowing so hard and knocks over the trash cans and knocks over the bars. March I guess is come in like a lion blowing up winds,roarin how and scream and moa. well remind survive the morning will come when the damage will show that all we can do is huddle below and wait for the winds to quit.

1 Like

Yep. Earlier this month the wind remained in the tree tops. Having now reached ground cover, shifting winds stand out in backwoods nature.

1 Like

I saw french fries-the crispy golden long ones- tucked inside a fat tasty loaf of crisp-(yet soft on the inside) french bread–sitting on a cascading display case, in the front window of a tiny boulangere shop in Paris.
Hmmmm…
I thought for just a bit, and it tried it’s best to intice me into getting it, but I wasn’t convinced.
I stared a bit longer.
Then it dared me to sample it.
Although I appreciate a good sense of humor…I had to turn it down.
Thought I saw a tear in the corner of that loaf’s eye when I left.
Hope it wont get soggy.

1 Like

The trash blows out of my car window on windy days and I become an inadvertent litterbug. It is usually those plastic bags you get at the grocery store. Well, everyone has them now; Walmart, Big Lots, CVS, Walgreen, even the discount clothes stores I go to and Barnes and Noble. They’re everywhere. They’re overtaking us and the planet. Is there anyplace we can get away from their evil plots?

I love the wind and the rain. Especially when the power goes off and you have to bundle up and burn candles.