The Whole World is Coming At Me

Even the blades of grass are pointing accusingly at me.

I can’t solve these cryptic messages and feel on a deep level that I must die to solve the riddle.

I’m seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow and I’ll discuss this with him.

1 Like

I hate when I start getting bad and it makes me think I need to die to solve a problem. It’s a miserable confusing state to be in.

Hope your doctor is able to help.

3 Likes

I feel I can’t be alive when it all breaks…that too many people would get hurt.

1 Like

No, the whole world is coming with you.

And the nasties can’t stand it.

1 Like

Or you must die to be reborn, in a spiritual sense…I’m not promoting any religion, because they have it wrong, except maybe buddhism.

Anyways, you could be traveling down a path not conducive to your soul, and your subconscious is urging you towards a death and rebirth of your spirit? To promote positivity in your environment…encapsulate your self with a better energy from within you.

I think we are all on our own journey of fulfillment and destiny. And secretively, I have a sneaking suspicion that love is the only thing we can bring with us when we die.

1 Like

Thanks @OTRA

The Radio airwaves are full of love right now tonight as I speak. I know many people wish I was dead, but I believe there’s a vocal group that wants me to see it all through.

I have to believe in that.

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re having such a rough time @anon39054230. It’s good that you’re seeing your pdoc tomorrow. Please let your pdoc know exactly how you’re feeling and the thoughts you’re having. Sending you hugs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.