The weight gain from the meds is triggering my eating disorder

Can you recommend some good pro-fat media?
The bits I’ve been exposed to have been too extreme for me.
“Morbidly obese people are hella sexy and anyone who doesn’t drool over them is fatphobic and ableist” seems to be the general tone.
Maybe I spend too much time on Tumblr.

I don’t want to make myself delusional and think I’m a sex god.
I just want to be neutral about myself instead of negative.

So any media input in that direction would be much appreciated

There is a tiktoker called domestic blisters who does videos about seperating morality from health and self-care. I really like her stuff. I believe she also wrote some books.

1 Like

This is her website.

1 Like

I tried counting calories before and it became an obsession too. Like a game where I could try to outdo myself and find more and better ways to eat less til I was psychotic. I’m doing Omad now and it works really well for me. I’m losing weight and genuinely not hungry. I lost 10 lbs in 12 days. I have one meal at 3-4 o clock and for breakfast and at night I have coffee and soup stock. If you do try it remember to drink a lot of water a coffee and a soup really fills up the stomach makes you feel like it’s a genuine meal . Wishing you the best sis :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a brief overview of the concept of body neutrality, which might help.

1 Like

Try to remember obesity is an illness not something to shame yourself about. Someone with it needs solutions not shame

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.