The weather and its impact on symptoms

I’m not sure what effects the weather has exactly on symptoms. Like today was mildly wet. Overcast. I went from being bored, laying down, restless, paranoid. To feeling like not doing anything. Miserable. I was able to get the basic functions done. But not necessarily does a sunny day make me feel brighter on the inside either. I guess weather has a lot to do with everything. I been normally taking my meds. Having something to do is key so I did some laundry, Internet browsed. I guess I’m alright now. Although I welcome the good feelings! And don’t we all.

2 Likes

yes, weather has an effect on human behaviour.
everyone has this…
here is a rainbow :rainbow: and the sun :sunny:
i bet you are feeling better already :blush:
take care :alien:

7 Likes

My moods are affected by the weather more than my wife’s moods are. That seems to be something that runs in my father’s side of the family, filled with depressed aunts and uncles etc.

I am also cognitively influenced by the weather. I am prone to feeling very addled and nervous on windy days, especially if I have been outside.

1 Like

fog freaks me out… light morning fog… I’m Ok with…

but that 5-7 day patch of thick fog that sticks around… after a while… I’m not doing well.

1 Like

When I worked in the school, all the kids with vestibular disorders had such a hard time if it was raining outside. They needed to spend the whole day on the swing or the scooter.

1 Like

The pressure that causes my sinus to clog where I can’t breathe out my nose freely. Gets me to act up

Sunshine is the best cure for my depressions.

3 Likes

I think I am heavily controlled by clouds. On cloudy days I can’t even muster the strength to get up. I sleep later and try and nap harder. Today is such a day, and I’m definitely going back to napping when I log off the internet today.

On partly cloudy days I have some gusto, and on cloudless days - filled with sun & shine - I usually have lots of expendable energy & try to plan on a walk.

2 Likes

I do better when it’s raining.

1 Like

I can get depressed if the weather is rainy or if its a cloudy day :cloud:

1 Like