The way I vented is peculiar

I had been depressed for about 5 years, feeling sorry for myself. So I vented out this negative mood in Chinese on a Chinese MI forum. But the way I vented is a bit peculiar. Rather than complaining about the misery of my life I wrote in beautiful language about the beauty I saw in great nature and the warmth of family activities and friendship as well. I posted and posted. Appearantly I was saying how beautiful life was, but deep down I was crying how useless and hopeless I was now.

I left many long, long threads there depicting the beauty of the nature and human life. Only me knowing that these treads were just for venting.

4 Likes

Sometimes it’s rather better to vent to strangers rather than people you know in real life such as family or friends.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem that peculiar to me. You seem to love this world and it sounds like you just wish you could be a bigger part of it. That’s understandable.

2 Likes

as a Chinese, i am shocked and appalled by your behavior… just kidding. forums are meant for blowing steam

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.