The TV said a word change

It said suicide. Commercial had nothing to do with suicide. Do any of you have the TV change words or add words?

The further away i am from the sound, the more likely ill hear a word change. It was getting really bad awhile back but now its managable.

1 Like

You just ignore it? Yeah that’s true the further away you are…

Yeah, i dont think anyone wants a 6 foot 230 pound schizophrenic accusing them of saying something they didnt lol. I mostly hear people saying stuff like, “pussy”, " ■■■■■■■ and “youre gonna die”. Thats why i ignore it because its not real.

1 Like

In a game show on TV, the host turned to the camera and said bad things about me. That was schizophrenia.

2 Likes

Holy cow. I hate the TV sometimes. I can’t break it cos it’s not mine.

Before medication, I once saw words going across the screen in line with the images on the TV. It looked real and the words were about personal things to do with dad. I’m pretty sure the show was CSI: Miami.

I can laugh about it now, but it was surreal back then.

1 Like

it probably didn’t say suicide. I think you hear stuff thats not really there. But I know what you mean because it seems real.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.